Artemis Consultants Incorporated is an Ottawa-based conflict resolution firm with over 20 years of experience in providing sound, professional advice and insight to organizations in dealing with conflict, harassment, human rights and discrimination issues. Lead by the firm's president, Carol Paschal, with a complement of associates, Artemis Consultants provides experienced group facilitation, training, mediation and complaints investigation services, specifically:
- helping employees and managers deal with workplace conflict;
- facilitating internal and external consultation processes;
- reviewing harassment investigations conducted by others to ensure they meet requirements for procedural fairness and completeness;
- providing technical advice and support regarding harassment prevention policy and procedures;
- helping resolve employee complaints;
- conducting harassment investigations; and
- designing and delivering bilingual workshops for managers, employees and human resources specialists on harassment prevention, conflict resolution and communication skills.
Meet Carol Paschal
Carol has extensive experience working with, and on behalf of diverse groups, including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, community-based organizations and professional associations. Fluently bilingual, her credentials include a Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution (GCCR) from Carleton University and a Certificate in Alternate Dispute Resolution from the Canadian International Institute for Applied Negotiation (CIIAN). Carol served as a mediation coach to students in Carleton University's GCCR program from 2001 to 2011.
Meet Theresa Dunn
Artemis Consultants works in association with Theresa Dunn of the Delfi Group, a well-established firm that provides human resources services.
Theresa’s many years of experience as a conflict resolution professional have included assisting a wide range of local, national and international organizations to deal with executive problem-solving, conflict difficulties and changes in corporate culture. In addition to serving as a roster mediator for several organizations, her credentials include a Certificate in International Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution from the Canadian International Institute for Applied Negotiation (CIIAN). She is also a certified Executive Coach in Appreciative Inquiry with the Centre for Executive Coaching, Sacramento, California.
Our ever-growing list of clients count on our professional, results focused approach to resolving workplace conflict...
- Aboriginal Headstart Program
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- Canadian Business Aviation Association
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Department of Justice
- Department of National Defence
- Environment Canada
- Health Canada
- International Development Research Centre
- Meeting Planners International
- National Arts Centre
- Odawa Native Friendship Centre
- Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
- Parks Canada
- Privy Council Office
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Public Service Staff Relations Board
- Service Canada
- Small arts organization
- Status of Women Canada
- The Ottawa Hospital
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital